- Applicants must hold a 3.0 GPA
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Student Aid
- Preference will be given to undergraduate students studying languages abroad
- Preference will be given to female students, and specifically any candidates who are survivors of Breast Cancer
- To get an application form, email Maria Spina: email@example.com
- A free style application letter, which discusses the applicant’s financial need as well as the importance of the studying languages abroad to the individual’s educational future goals.
- Applications should be sent to Maria Spina: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is set for February 14, 2020 at 5 pm.
Maria Spina: email@example.com.