- Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at the University of Central Florida with a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Applicants must be admitted into the Summer Study Abroad in Russia
- Preference will be given to students who have declared a Minor in Russian, then preference will be given to undergraduate students continuing to study Russian in the Intermediate level (3rd and 4th semester)
- A one (1) page essay, which discusses the applicant’s financial need as well as the importance of the UCF Summer Study Program in Russia to the individual’s educational future goals
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (one from a current faculty member and one from a member of the community, Russian club president or vice-president)
- A complete copy of the applicant’s academic record
- Applications should be sent to Maria Spina: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is set for February 8, 2019 at 5 pm.
Maria Spina: email@example.com.