- Students should be juniors or first-semester seniors in good academic standing
- Students must have declared a minor in Italian
- Students must have a 3.0 GPA overall and a 3.2 in Italian
- Preference will be given to students who have taken at least two Italian courses at the 3000 level before receiving the scholarship. Alternatively, the student may have demonstrated proficiency in Italian at this level.
- The award must be toward the Study Abroad program in Italy sponsored by the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures.
- To get an application form, email Alma Alarcon at Alma.Alarcon@ucf.edu
- A one (1) page essay describing why they would like to study in Italy and how this experience will enhance their academic pursuits
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (one from a current faculty member and one from a member of the community)
- Applications should be sent to Alma Alarcon at Alma.Alarcon@ucf.edu with a cc to Pamela McGlinchey, Pamela.McGlinchey@ucf.edu
The deadline for applications is set for February 11, 2022 at 5 pm.
Alma Alarcon at Alma.Alarcon@ucf.edu